The information in this Web site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Astronomy Technology Today is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or technical inaccuracies in this Web site.
Astronomy Technology Today is constantly improving its products and services and reserves the right to make such improvements or changes to this Web site, the materials, products, services, or prices posted in this Web site without prior notice as it deems necessary.
As a convenience to you, Astronomy Technology Today may provide links to Web sites operated by others. Astronomy Technology Today makes no representations about other Web sites accessed from this Web site which are not maintained, controlled or created by Astronomy Technology Today and does not endorse any linked Web sites or the information appearing on those web sites.
Links do not imply that Astronomy Technology Today endorses, is affiliated with, or associated with such linked Web sites.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) provides a mechanism for notifying service providers of claims of unauthorized use of copyrighted materials. Under the DMCA, a claim must be sent to the service providers Designated Agent. If you believe in good faith that AstronomyTechnologyToday.com should be notified of a possible online copyright infringement involving AstronomyTechnologyToday.com please use the contact page provided at the “Contact” tab of this website or notify in writing to
Astronomy Technology Today
389 South Fork
Branson, MO 65616
Your notification should include the following:
– Electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or authorized person)
– A description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where this infringing content is available or a copy of it
– Your contact details: email address, telephone and address
– A statement in “good faith belief” that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner
– A statement that the information you send in the notice (above information) is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on copyright owner’s behalf