Since its introduction in 2014, the Star Adventurer has offered lightweight, portable astroimaging solution. And now, with the Star Adventurer GTi Mount, Sky-Watcher takes the next step with full GoTo performance in a compact package.
The all-new Star Adventurer GTi features a built-in illuminated polar scope for precision alignment in EQ mode, ports for USB, autoguider, V-style dovetail, optional SynScan hand controller, and SNAP shutter control for your DSLR (programmable via Sky-Watcher’s free SynScan Pro app for iOS and Android). Star Adventurer GTi also includes a dual-position counterweight for use at low latitudes as well as full smartphone control via Wi-Fi.
With the added GoTo feature plus multiple tracking rates including lunar, solar, and sidereal, the Star Adventurer GTi Mount offers more opportunities than ever before.
With its 11-pound payload capacity, Star Adventurer is well-equipped to handle your DLSR or mirrorless camera sporting a wide-angle or telephoto lens plus accessories, a small aperture astrograph with a dedicated astro camera, or even small OTA’s such as Sky-Watchers Skymax series of Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes which are perfect for deep space objects, the Moon, and planets.
Available in two configurations (with or without tripod and pier extension), Star Adventurer GTi Mount is the perfect mount for the astrophotographer that wants the ultimate in both performance and portability.
The Star Adventurer GTi Mount highlights include:
– Full GoTo performance in a portable Star Adventurer mount
– Lightweight equatorial mount for deep space, widefield, and nightscape astrophotography
– 11-pound payload capacity
– Multiple pre-programmed tracking rates including sidereal, solar, and lunar
– Interfaces: USB, autoguider (ST4), SynScan hand controller, and a SNAP port for DSLR shutter control programmable via free SynScan Pro app
– Control with your smartphone via Wi-Fi or with the optional SynScan hand box
– Built-in illuminated polar scope for precise alignment
– Dual counterweight positions for use at low latitudes
– Powered by eight AA batteries (not included) or external source via 2.1 DC 12v port
– V-style dovetail
– Lifetime free firmware upgrades
– 3/8-inch tripod mount
– Star Adventurer GTi steel tripod and pier extension included
– Optional shutter release cable and ball head adapter
You can learn more about the Star Adventurer GTi Mount here.
And to make it easier for you to get the most extensive news, articles and reviews that are only available in the magazine pages of Astronomy Technology Today, we are offering a 1 year magazine subscription for only $6! Or, for an even better deal, we are offering 2 years for only $9. Click here to get these deals which only will be available for a very limited time. You can also check out a free sample issue here.