The Pegasus Astro Pocket Powerbox Micro is designed for the “grab and go” astrophotographer. The device can provide up to 10 amps of power, has four 12V outputs, two dew heater channels, an adjustable voltage power output and an environmental sensor to monitor humidity and temperature (dew point).
A powerful Mosfet transistor provides power to equipment. The four outputs can switch ON/OFF on all four ports. A precise voltmeter measures and displays in real time input voltage. If the input is more than 14.5V, the power is instantly cut off to protect equipment.
An amp-meter that is placed after the DC input reports the total electric current. There are also three additional amp-meters: One for the 12V outputs and two for the dew heater channels. This allows you to easily monitor detailed and overall power consumption of equipment.
The Pegasus Astro Pocket Powerbox Micro provides:
– 4 x 12V DC power outlets (ON/OFF via software)
– 10 amps of total power
– A voltage adjustable output (can be switched ON/OFF – 3V, 5V, 8V, 9V, 12V)
– 2 channel PWM dew heaters – RCA outputs (Adjust levels via software)
– Humidity and temperature sensors included
– Auto Tune Dew Heaters (Auto-Dew)
– Reverse Polarity Protection and Overvoltage Protection
– USB/PC controlled or standalone operation out of the box
– Lightweight and extremely compact enclosure
More information about the Pegasus Astro Pocket Powerbox Micro can be found here.
And to make it easier for you to get the most extensive news, articles and reviews that are only available in the magazine pages of Astronomy Technology Today, we are offering a 1 year magazine subscription for only $6! Or, for an even better deal, we are offering 2 years for only $9. Click here to get these deals which only will be available for a very limited time. You can also check out a free sample issue here.