iOptron NUC Ready Mounts are as described, purpose built to mate with Intel NUC minicomputer (thickness≤38mm) at the front of dovetail saddle seamlessly with the cable management system. So if you need more versatility of an equatorial mount without cable tangling and are tired of connection error with some third party control interface, then iOptron NUC ready mounts are for you.
iOptron is now making available its line of CEM70 mounts, CEM40 mounts and GEM45 mounts as NUC series equatorial mounts. All mounts come with iPolar and hard case. There is no internal iGuider, but an external iGuider is available as an option. The Intel NUC minicomputer is not included.
The available iOptron NUC Ready Mounts are:
– CEM70-NUC mount head with hard case and counterweight
– CEM70EC-NUC mount head with hard case and counterweight
– CEM40-NUC mount head with counterweight, hard case, LiteRoc tripod
– CEM40EC-NUC mount head with counterweight, hard case, LiteRoc tripod
– GEM45-NUC mount head with counterweight, hard case, LiteRoc tripod
– GEM45EC-NUC mount head with counterweight, hard case, LiteRoc tripod
You can learn more about the iOptron NUC Ready Mounts here.
And to make it easier for you to get the most extensive news, articles and reviews that are only available in the magazine pages of Astronomy Technology Today, we are offering a 1 year magazine subscription for only $6! Or, for an even better deal, we are offering 2 years for only $9. Click here to get these deals which only will be available for a very limited time. You can also check out a free sample issue here.