OVNI Night Vision has announce the availability of the OVNI-B, a night vision binoviewer which integrates two 27mm focal length eyepieces and a military intensifier tube GEN3 Thin-Film White Phosphor P45.
Night vision is based on intensifier tubes using a technology allowing real-time observation in the visible and near infrared spectrum (wavelengths between 400nm and 1000nm. Extremely versatile, the OVNI-B can be used with all refractor & reflector telescopes, either directly at prime focus, afocal or hand-held (like binoculars).
The OVNI Night Vision OVNI-B features include:
– Autogated to protect the tube in case of high light intensity.
– Manual gain control to reduce or eliminate scintillation (mainly when using a filter).
– Diopter adjustment to adapt to the sight of each user (myopic, astigmatic, spectacle wearers).
– Flexible and 360 degree rotatable eyeguard to adapt to the morphology of each user.
– 1.25″ barrel with thread for filters (optional 2″ adapter).
– Multi-coated lenses.
– C/CS mount adapter (c-mount).
– Standard thread (1/4 UNC) on both sides.
– Tube inspection report.
– 26mm F1.2 front lens.
– Lanyard, protective pouch, 1 battery CR123.
OVNI Night Vision also offers the OVNI-M, a night vision monocular with 26mm focal length and 1.25″ barrel using the military intensifier tube GEN3 Thin-Film White Phosphor P45.
You can learn more here.
And to make it easier for you to get the most extensive news, articles and reviews that are only available in the magazine pages of Astronomy Technology Today, we are offering a 1 year magazine subscription for only $6! Or, for an even better deal, we are offering 2 years for only $9. Click here to get these deals which only will be available for a very limited time. You can also check out a free sample issue here.