The newest APM XWA HDC Hyperwide Eyepiece is presented as a 7mm, 100° option providing an extreme wide angle eyepiece with a 100° field of view. With its multicoated lenses it offers a brilliant contrast for unforgettable views.
The APM XWA HDC Hyperwide Eyepiece can be easily converted from 1.25″ to 2″ by simply removing the included sleeve. The eyepiece is currently in production and will be available this fall.
– 100°wide field of view
– Fully multicoated lenses provide superior light transmittance
– Lowered chromatic aberration
– Superior contrast
– Lens edges and internal spacers are fully blackened
– Flaring and ghosting on high contrast objects has been eliminated
– Easily converted from 1.25″ to 2″
– Fully anodized black barrel with high resistance to scratching
– Sealed against water
– Threaded for 1.25″ and 2″ filters
– Upper eyepiece part conical for best use with binoviewers
– Removeable eyeguard
– M44.5 x 0.75 OD thread for cameras
You can learn more here.
And to make it easier for you to get the most extensive news, articles and reviews that are only available in the magazine pages of Astronomy Technology Today, we are offering a 1 year magazine subscription for only $6! Or, for an even better deal, we are offering 2 years for only $9. Click here to get these deals which only will be available for a very limited time. You can also check out a free sample issue here.